Ayada Resort Maldives – Villas
The luxury resort offers 122 spacious villas and suites set amidst lush tropical gardens and greenery, and is ringed by a pristine coral reef where dolphins are frequent visitors.
The resort is located on the southern rim of the Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll in the southern Maldives, 30kms north of the Equator.
The 9 luxury accommodation types combine contemporary with traditional Maldivian design elements. 10 Garden Villas, 50 Water Villas and 62 Seafront Villas are tastefully designed and furnished to provide privacy and comfort and all offer direct beach or ocean access and the service of your own dedicated butler. The majority of the villas / Bungalows also have a private plunge pool.
Garden Villas enjoy lush vegetation, a hammock on the terrace and are ideally for a family of 2 adults and 2 children.
Beach Villas have direct beach access plus a private plunge pool.
Ocean Villas are poised on stilts over the lagoon . All have private pools, ocean hammocks and direct access to the ocean from the sun deck.
Beach Suites have a larger bedroom that can take up to 2 children. They can also interconnect with a Beach Villa.
Sunset Beach Suites have a beachfront location, private pool and great view of the setting sun.
Sunset Lagoon Suites offer the best of both with a beach front location and a terrace on stilts over the water, an over water mock, plunge pool and direct access to the water.
Sunset Ocean Suites are located on stilts over the water, the living area has a glass floor panel, huge sundeck, private pool, ocean hammocks and great sea vistas.
Sunset Ocean Family Suites the living area is converted to a second bedroom with twin beds.
The Ayada Royal Ocean Suite is a split level Presidential Suite at the end of the jetty with 2 bedrooms, a living area, outdoor shower area, private pool with Jacuzzi and direct ocean access.
Facilities include an outdoor terrace with sun loungers, daybed and an outdoor shower, indoor daybed, interactive 32” flat screen LCD TV, DVD / CD player with surround sound system, complimentary Wi-Fi access, surround sound system Bluetooth connection, international direct dialling access, tea / coffee making facilities, Minibar, safe, air conditioning, digital peephole viewer, indoor bath area featuring a large terrazzo tub and luxury bath amenities, housekeeping services twice
Magu is the main restaurant, open for breakfast and dinner, and showcases extravagant buffets.
Ocean Breeze with its great over-water setting is open for lunch and dinner and the menu is predominantly classic Mediterranean and seafood specialities.
Kai features a sushi bar, two tandoori ovens and a teppanyaki wok plus an extensive wine cellar.
Ile de Joie is an over water venue offering an extensive selection of quality wines and cheeses, speciality seafood items such as caviar and oysters, chocolate from around the world and a humidor stocked with the finest cigars
The Ottoman Lounge provides the unique experience of sipping authentically brewed Turkish coffee and speciality teas with a wide array of traditional shisha
Sea Salt is a beach barbecue held under a carpet of stars on the beach.
Zero Degree is the entertainment hub of the resort.
The resort operates on a half board basis which includes breakfast and dinner daily. Guests can choose to pay a supplement to upgrade to full board which includes lunch daily or to one of the resort’s all-inclusive plans: per person per stay, complimentary use of kayaks and snorkelling equipment, a complimentary bicycle plus an array of activities and entertainment
FACILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
• 24 hour Butler or Guest Relations Services.
• 24 hour In Villa Dining.
• Dive Centre offering a range of programmes from beginners through to certified divers.
• Water Sports Centre offering catamaran sailing, canoeing, wind surfing, surfing, stand up paddling, water skiing, fun tubes, snorkelling, banana rides and jet skiing
• Fitness Pavilion offering cardiovascular, weight and free weights machines.
• Yoga Studio for scheduled or private yoga, pilates and aerobics classes.
• 3 jogging tracks measuring 900m, 1200m and 1600m around the island.
• The Shopping Arcade offering authentic handicrafts, retail items, jewellery and souvenirs.
• Hair salon.
• ZuZuu Kid’s Club (for ages 4 – 12) and babysitting services.
• Clinic with a doctor on call 24 hours a day.
• Laundry, dry cleaning and pressing service.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in all villas & in public areas .
• Library offering a range of magazines, books, DVD’s, CD’s and complimentary use of the computers .